Thursday, December 22, 2005

I Just Want to Share This...

Wow.

I'm sorry, I'm at a loss for words. Ivan and I just had a wonderful date. It was amazing! I'm still giggling like a schoolgirl at the memory. I feel guilty for dragging him to a restaurant that was more expensive than I imagined, though. And I must make a note that Palermo, the flourless chocolate cake, is too rich to be eaten by only two people. It was a small cake, but Ivan and I almost puked trying to finish it (we didn't get to finish it, actually). It was decadent, but it was too decadent. It was good, of course! Pasto is a great restaurant, just a tad bit too upscale to be affordable.

We were planning on watching a movie, but all the Eastwood cinemas were playing King Kong (which was a movie neither of us cared to see), so we spent the time talking and bonding.

I know, that might sound boring, but I'm a person who enjoys conversation, so sue me.

That's it, I guess. I just had to get that out.

**smiiiile**

No comments: