Thursday, December 29, 2005

You know what I hate about you? (dLR version)

Yeah, there is one entry for each of you. Take your pick as to which one is yours. You're all wonderful people, so I hope no one finds this offensive.

You know what I hate about you? I hate it that...
1. ...you're too far away.
2. ...you underestimate yourself and your worth.
3. ...I'm not too sure if I still know you.
4. ...you put too much angst in your life. (keyword:"put")
5. ...you always expect a "cleaning crew" to arrive. (you'll figure this out)
A Prosperous and Productive New Year is awaiting you, I hope we all manage to take advantage of it. I miss you all so much! Love you! Hugs and kisses for all of you!

SORRY FOR BAILING ON YOU THE LAST TIME...

1 comment:

Athens DLR said...

i'm still not sure what number i am. pero malaki ang hinala kong number four...