Thursday, December 29, 2005

You know what I hate about you? (Katipips version)

Something to read before the new year begins. There will be one entry for each Katipip. Since I'm a chicken-wuss, I won't put in the names. Just look for the one, which is most applicable to you.

So, here we go!

You know what I hate about you? I hate it that...
1. ...we don't know each other very well.
2. ...you're so busy.
3. ...you don't realize your worth.
4. ...you're too impulsive.
5. ...you're far too nice. (all saints are dead, ya know?)
6. ...you're too damn cynical.
7. ...you keep far too much bottled in.
8. ...you don't realize that you have the potential to kick ass.
9. ...you often become obsessed with the wrong set of details. (yeah, I know, so do I)

Not even Ivan knows which one is his and it will take some serious compelling to make me tell. A Prosperous and Productive New Year to you guys! I love you all!

INUMAN TAYO MINSAN...MAY MGA GUSTO AKONG LASINGIN...

2 comments:

Orange Chucks said...

I know who number 6 is! Hehe...
Dang! I don't know what number I am...

Paris dLR said...

that one's pretty obvious. i'm quite certain that person is well aware.