Tuesday, March 21, 2006

  1. If you die tomorrow to whom would you leave everything you own?
    • I don't really own anything that is exclusively mine. I imagine I would leave most things to my family, dLR, Katipips, Pats, and my other dear friends.
  2. Who is the one person that you could stand spending a straight 24 hours with and not get the slightest bit annoyed with?
    • I would imagine, Ivan. Actually, it would be easier for me to answer the question on who I would get annoyed with.
  3. What if you woke up tomorrow and you were someone else completely, who would you be?
    • Zsa zsa Zaturnah! (did I get that right? Ahahay!)
  4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change (personality or looks)?
    • I want to change so many things about me, but when it comes right down to it, I don't really know what in particular I want to be different. I know, weird.
  5. If you could be a member of any band that has ever existed, what band would that be?
    • The band that first played the Philippine National Anthem.
  6. milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
    • dark chocolate
  7. waffles or pancakes?
    • waffles
  8. chocolate or vanilla?
    • chocolate
  9. eminem-please stand up or please shut up?
    • oh, please... SHUT UP!
  10. If you could be in any movie as the lead role what movie would it be?
    • Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct (buwahahahahahahahah!!!)
  11. If you could design your perfect mate whatwould he/she look like and be like?
    • oh my... I'm not really a looks person...
  12. What is the single most embarrassing thing thathas ever happened to you?
    • I embarrass easily
  13. fallen in front of someone you thought to be quite good looking?
    • Four words: Eia fell for Rey
  14. gone skinny-dipping?
    • Yeah! That was a really wild period in my life. I even had a canary yellow bikini! Yes... I was really wild 20 years ago. **wink**
  15. gotten in a car wreck where you are the driver?
    • I didn't exactly wreck the car. I was able to drive it to school afterwards.
  16. started laughing really hard so you just spitout what you had in your mouth cause you couldn't swallow?
    • eheheh.... no.
  17. swallow a bug?
    • Again, 20 years ago.
  18. If you won the lottery what would you do with your, let's say, 18 million dollars?
    • I'd put part of my money in time deposit then another part in a savings account. I would live on that money for awhile while I write a novel or something.
  19. get five piercings or five tattoos?
    • piercings.
  20. be stranded on an island with a clueless hottie or someone gross with survival training?
    • someone gross with survival training.
  21. have wheels instead of legs or wings instead ofarms?
    • no thanks. I'm happy with the way God created man.
  22. change your past or know your future?
    • if I had to choose, change my past. But if possible, I wouldn't do either.
  23. be normal and ignored or brilliant and disliked?
    • brilliant and disliked.
  24. have a boy/girl friend or a sweet car?
    • boyfriend
  25. Yummy food you make?
    • uhm... Lucky Me pancit canton?
  26. Is nipples a very funny word?
    • **lol**
  27. wanna go to Northwestern University?
    • Nope
  28. if you had to go live in borneo for the rest ofyour life & you could take one person on this earth,who would you take?
    • Borneo isn't far... Ivan.
  29. Would your bf/gf be a smoker?
    • higkh! NO!

No comments: