Wednesday, June 21, 2006

That Person

I thought I was done with that feeling.

Well, not really done with it. I figured someone, somewhere else at some other time in my life would make me feel that way again, but I had hoped not to the same degree. It's not really a good feeling--the feeling that washes over me whenever I encounter that person.

I suppose that person doesn't even know how simple presences affect me. That person was the one who opted to walk out of my life. That person was the one who chose to change things between us, though I was more than slightly relieved when that person did. I didn't ask to feel this way around that person, which is probably why I always feel guilty whenever I do. I'm sure that person wouldn't want me to feel this way either, but unfortunately, I do.

It's stupid, really. It's even a little bit self-destructive. But, strangely enough, if I'm to be honest with myself, I really miss that person.

I wonder if that person misses me as well.



Than again, probably not.

No comments: