Friday, February 09, 2007

Five or More


Move balls around the grid and try and form lines of same colored balls. Once you form five in a row, the line disappears. Unfortunately more balls keep dropping in.

I had just finished fixing the software problems of one of our lab computers when I decided to relax and play Five or More. One of my seniors saw me playing and told me she didn't like the game, because she never won. I smiled at her and said, "This is one of those game where you will eventually lose; it's just a matter of getting the highest possible score before you go."

All you can do is keep moving the balls around, and do your best to safeguard your plans from obstacles. It's a fact that you will get less breaks than problem balls, and in the end, you'll ultimately have to accept that the game will be over at some point, whether you like it or not.

No comments: