Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Ultimate Yaoi-Level Selector Quiz!

I figured I needed to post something lighter before the month ends.

*Reviews this month's angst*

Yeah, I definitely need to post some nonsense. At the rate things are going, I'm beginning to think that if I look back on my writings ten years from now, my thoughts would be, "Whoa...now, why didn't I kill myself again? Oh yeah..."

Well, angst is angst, but let's write something funny.

-

I was having a conversation with someone (oh, you know who you are) last night and ended up with the most wrong yaoi-ness thoughts in my head. So, after going back to the Ultimate Yaoi-Level Selector Quiz Results I began to apply the results to some of my friends. So, to be discreet, I will use colors to describe the guys and see how they will pair up.

(This is the part where I burst out laughing and fall of my chair.)

*ahem*

So, White is a Gentleman, which is 75% seme. Pink is Nature's Mistake, which is -80% seme. Yellow is a Housekeeping Uke, which is -90% seme and Brown is The One in Complete Control, which is 200% seme. Red is, well, Not Yaoi at all. That said, we get the idealized pairings:
  • White may be paired with both Pink and Yellow, which I find a bit funny.
  • Brown can have any of the other three, but should really teach Red a thing or two. Or maybe White should do that, being the gentler of the two semes...
Now, if you want to know what a seme is, click here, and if you want to know what an uke is, click here. The uke link is a bit more helpful. But, anyway, if you think you're one of the guys listed above, don't bother clicking these links if you know what's good for you.

*blinks*

Y' know, this post just seriously disturbed me, but what the hell?

(This is the part where I tell myself to go to bed and sleep because lack of things to do has driven me insane.)

No comments: