Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Most Personal Survey Ever

I got this from Friendster (again) from one of my cousin's posts.

1. who were you with last nite?
- Ivan

2. What woke you up this morning?
- my cel's alarm

3. Where are you?
- our house.

4. Is tomorrow gonna be a good day?
- we hope for it, but we don't expect it.

5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
- yup.

6. When was the last time you cried?
- awhile ago, when Bumblebee was being restrained by Section 7. But if you mean serious tears, it's been quite a while.

7. Ever thrown up in public?
- yeah. i was three and reallyreally sick. but it was a hospital, so it was okay.

8. Passed out because of alcohol?
- nah...

9. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
- i would take more than that for a lot of people the same way i would give just that to others.

10. Where would you like to live?
- i'm happy where i am, at the moment.

11. Made out with anyone on your top 8?
- top 8?

where's 12?

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
- a writer/comic book artist.

14. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- same time? i figure i'd be checking test papers or making an exam. yes, i picture myself as a teacher.

15. Who is your number one on myspace?
- no myspace

16. Have you kissed anyone on your top friends?
- huh? i've kissed one close friend.

17. Who was the last person that left you a comment?
- My cousin, Kuya Dex.

18. Do you like candy necklace?
- eeeu... pure sugar. no.

20. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
- a couple of months ago, I turned out the lights in our main living area and walked right into one of the main support-posts of our house on my way back to my room. (Hey, it was dark!)

21. Do you listen to music every day?
- no.

22. What was the last thing you ate?
- Meiji Black chocolate.

23. Are you a fast typer?
- I've never really thought about it.

24. About how many people have you liked?
- Like or Like Like? I've liked a lot of people in my life, so much so that it would be stupid to count. I've like liked about four people in my life.

25. How many have you thought you loved?
- Five years ago, I would have answered four, now, I will say three.

26. What are you doing this weekend?
- bum around.

27. What's your favorite type of soda?
- cream soda or root beer

28. Have you ever won an award?
- Awards for being amazingly well-behaved aka the "suck up" award.

29. What do you want to do right now?
- blog about a certain something or sleep. I can't seem to do either.

30. Are you listening to music right now?
- *shakes head*

31. When were you the saddest in your whole life?
- I don't know. Sadness is either alien to me or so familiar that I don't bother with degrees.

32. What time is it?
- 1.24

33. Do you use EBay to buy or sell?
- nope

34. What makes you mad?
- little things irk me, but big things seem to be much easier to forgive.

35. Have you ever had a song written about you?
- eheheh.... yeah, by me.

36. What song makes you cry?
- the "Llama Song", "I'm My Own Grampa", and the Biogesic radio commercial's "Bagay ba sakin ang kulot". they make me cry so hard and beg for the person singing it to please either stop or drop dead.

someone from the sidelines: But you're the one who always sings those songs.
me: Yeah, so? What's your point?

37. What song makes you happy?
- Kiss from a Rose by Seal, Elegy by Ken Hirai, TRC's Kaze no Machi he... wait, the latter two make me angst, not happy, but whatever...

38. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
- the humming of the air conditioner telling me that the room temp will drop considerably soon.

39. Do you have a job?
- researcher. *ish shot*

40. What makes you happy?
- what make me think long and hard.

41. What's the next CD you're going to get?
- blank ones for my thesis files. XD

[Height:]
5'2"

[Hair:]
black

[Eye Color:]
brown

A word to describe 2007:
r/evolutionary.

Summer 2007:
boring.

Honestly, do you miss 2006?
i will, but at this point, not yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dimwit, this surve was designed for someone with a myspace. Which is where you would find a "top 8".

Anonymous said...

i no, foreal.. wat a douche