Saturday, March 08, 2008

Dream: Ghost Fighter!

I was a delusional kid back in elementary school and I liked to pretend that I was Dennis (aka. Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho). Last night, without any bidding, I dreamed I was Kurama, which was just too weird.
It was a fight. Post Makai tournament. I was Shuuichi. I was standing beside Yusuke and Hiei. The guy we're fighting makes these weird spikes which look like gnarled roots sprout up from the ground. I'm impaled. There are exactly sixteen holes in my body, from the back straight out the chest. Before I can even feel the pain, I am outside the body, watching as the lights go out of Shuuichi's green eyes.

"Kurama!" Yusuke yells from below.

And then, next thing I know, I'm standing at the bottom. The spikes are gone and so is the body. The enemy is stuttering, confused and frightened. Kurama should be dead. I should be dead. Then, I go on to say something like, "My body took a lot of damage, but it's confused. Should it be in this form or in that? That way, I survived."

When I woke up, I was all O_O and "oh, cool". LOL.

No comments: