skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Infinite Insanity
Angst-ridden ramblings of a marginally sane mind
Sunday, December 11, 2005
I am part of 9% of 56297, I'm Intoxicating
You taste like wine. You have a bittersweet
sophistication. Your fine sensibilities and
delicate flavors intoxicate those around you.
How do you taste?
brought to you by
Quizilla
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Infinite Insanity Contents
Reflections of Faith
PdLR's Thought for the Day
My Thoughts - Randomness and Ramblings
Stories of My Days
Soundtrack of My Life
About Me - Quiz Results and Surveys
Writings
Cliched and Corny
PdLR's The Book of Sinners
Insanity's Library
Infinite Insanity @ Friendster
From Paris with Love
Friends' Blogs
-~=+*Ligaya*+=~-
Avryl's Blog
Beautiful Stranger's Strange Milieu
Bei!
Frank's Adios! Beloved! Patria!
Hayden's Blog
OC's Blog
Rainstruck Reloaded
Rainstruck's Not So Simple Life
Sarcastic Nothing and the Reduced Man
Steph's Haay
Recommended
FFnet
Peyups: Where Bright Minds Meet
Tribe.net
UP Physics Association
Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(17)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(27)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2007
(57)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2006
(76)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(7)
▼
2005
(33)
▼
December
(33)
PdLR's Thought for the Day
You know what I hate about you? (dLR version)
You know what I hate about you? (Katipips version)
PdLR's Thought for the Day
I Just Want to Share This...
Dream: Hey, guess who died!
PdLR's Thought for the Day
Ceremony and Celebration
PdLR's Thought for the Day
Dream: The Woman in Black
Alumni Homecoming
This is why quizzes are inaccurate
PdLR's Thought for the Day
PdLR's Thought for the Day
I am part of 6% of 49982, I am...calm...
Am I? Really?
PdLR's Thought for the Day
Dream: A Strange Conversation
PdLR's Thought for the Day
Dream: Disjoint Segments
Ok, let's try that again... 2% of 10449... uhm...
I'm part of 2% of 10442... I'm a what?!
Naive Ramblings
PdLR's Thought for the Day
PdLR's Thought for the Day
Vignette: Missing You (PG-7)(Filipino)
I am part of 9% of 56297, I'm Intoxicating
PdLR's Thought for the Day
Dream: White Rosary
I'm part of 27% of 14158 people
PdLR's Thought for the Day
PdLR's Thought for the Day
Thoughts on Death
Guestbook
Read
my DreamBook guestbook!
Sign
my DreamBook!
No comments:
Post a Comment